AORN 59th: RFID Tissue Tracking IPAD Drawing
Today’s Featured Video
Supply & Implant Tracking is ‘Hands Free’ With RFID
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) provides the simplest, completely automated workflow to capture charges and documentation requirements. Web based reporting and alerts can then be used to view each unique item’s information including: Catalog, Lot #, Serial #, Expiration Date along with the patient it was used on.
iPad & Gift Card Drawing Announcements:*All Prize Winners (listed below): Please contact Nick Klein with your preferred email (electronic gift cards) or mailing address (iPad Delivery)
** If you would like more information related to Mobile Aspects RFID Tissue, Implant & Supply Systems please call (412) 325-1690 ext. 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners: (4/9 – 4/13)
Wednesday (4/11/12) – $10 gift cards
- Cathy Chasse (Bristol Hospital, CT)
- Brenda Larkin (Wheaton St. Francis, WI)
- Ann Marie Williams Thomas (Kings County Hospital, NY)
- Jan Hay (Madison Surgery Center, WI)
- Pamela Stevens (Oakwood, MI)
Winners: (4/2 – 4/6)
Tuesday (4/3/12) – $10 gift cards
- Bobbie Dorsey Lauburgh of Barnes Jewish Hospital (St. Louis, MO)
- Rebecca Buras of Lakeview Regional Medical Center (Covington, LA)
- Lora Gibb of St. Clair Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Frances Kroese of The Medical Center of Plano (Plano, TX)
- Troy Rhodes of Carle (IL)
- Laurann Adams of Mission Hospital (Asheville, NC)
- IPAD WINNER: JAY PARKER – MEADVILLE MEDICAL CENTER, PA
- Gift Card: Christina Jackson – Meriter Hospital, IL
- Gift Card: Laura Perdue – Greater Baltimore Medical Center, MD
- Winners will have until Monday April 16, 2012 to claim their prize. Any prizes which are not claimed by this date will be awarded to another randomly selected entrant.
- The iPad winner will be announced Friday April 6, 2012
- Prizes will be shipped directly to the winner’s preferred address. Please specify this upon contacting Nick Klein at Mobile Aspects to claim your prize
- Gift card winners will be announced daily on this web page beginning Tuesday April 3, 2012
- Gift cards delivered via E-Mail
- Gift card winners can receive any of the following gift card options:
- $10 Amazon.com
- $10 Apple Itunes
- $10 Starbucks
Mobile Aspects RFID Tissue Tracking System
For those attendees who requested additional information about the industries only RFID Tissue Tracking system, please see the links below & do not hesitate to contact our representatives whom attended AORN 59th.
iRISecure RFID Tissue Tracking:
Mobile Aspects offers the iRISecure Tissue Tracking solution to create a simple yet powerful approach to tracking tissue and support regulatory requirements. The solution provides secured storage and tracking of tissue products in ambient, refrigerated, and frozen temperature environments. In addition, the system leverages the unique characteristics of RFID technology to create a highly automated approach to tracking the receipt, storage, and utilization of tissue and related products.
A sincere thanks to all who visited us in New Orleans, it was a pleasure meeting you and we will see you at next years congress in San Diego, CA!
Pictured above: Mobile Aspects booth #5947 at AORN 59th Annual Congress in New Orleans, LA