Position : Head of Marketing
Experience 10+ Years marketing, 3+ years managing marketing team. 5 years experience of marketing in the hospital industry
Reporting Manager : Chief Executive Officer, Pittsburgh, PA
Job Description :
To plan and carry out direct marketing and public relations activities, in order to reach out to current customer base and new prospective clients, primarily focused in United States with some attention globally, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed to prospects under agreed to budgets, product mix and timelines.
- Plan and carry out public relations campaigns to burnish image of Mobile Aspects to reach mindshare of target prospects of Mobile Aspects product, mission, vision and values
- Develop ideas and create campaigns to current customers and target prospects for Mobile Aspects core products, new products and new functionalities
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect marketing database.
- Develop opportunities for sales team to execute, and hand over to sales team
- Analyze sales and marketing data to determine “ideal customer” and develop marketing plans to gain mind share thereof and develop opportunities with ideal customer
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the internal and external marketing agency activities of marketing and research
- Recruit, manage and develop a marketing team, within agreed to budget
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, 3+ years experience in managing marketing team, 5 years experience of marketing in hospital industry.
- Experience in recruitment, management and development of marketing team, within budget.