Wrapping Up: Managing Today’s Operating Room Suite 2011 in Chicago, IL
iPAD’s and Tissue Tracking Systems Go Hand in Hand
All of us at Mobile Aspects want to thank the MTORS attendees who stopped by our booth and entered our iPAD 2 drawing by viewing a demo of the iRISecure tissue tracking system.
Nearly 100 Operating Room Managers, healthcare administrators and consultants dropped by the booth and came away impressed with what they saw. A common theme at the booth was the acknowledgment of a need for the use of a versatile, cost effective technology set to help hospitals (both large and small) prepare for unannounced Joint Commission Tissue Tracking audits.
It was very exciting for all of us at Mobile Aspects to see the genuine interest in the system once the attendees understood how specific the technology which was originally used to track implants and supplies, had been customized to create a complete, RFID, Access Controlled and fully interfaced allograft tissue tracking system.
Again, special thanks to all those who attended and helped make the show a huge success. We will be holding the iPAD2 drawing contest next week, and will be announcing the winner on our new Facebook page!
iPAD2 Drawing Details:
** Due to overwhelming participation in the event we have added additional prizes to the drawing. After drawing the iPAD2 winner, Mobile Aspects will also be drawing 4 more winners whom will receive a $25 Starbucks gift card.
Drawing Dates: Monday 10/3/11 – Friday 10/7/11
- Monday: 10/3/11 – Starbucks card Winner #1 announced on Mobile Aspects Facebook Page
- Tuesday: 10/4/11 – Starbucks card Winner #2 announced on Mobile Aspects Facebook page
- Wednesday: 10/5/11 – Starbucks card winner #3 announced on Mobile Aspects Facebook Page
- Thursday: 10/6/11 – Starbucks card winner #4 announced on Mobile Aspects Facebook Page
- Friday:: 10/7/11 – iPAD 2 WINNER ANNOUNCED on Mobile Aspects Facebook Page