Position : Head of Sales, Sales Manager
Experience 10+ years of selling. 5+ years of managing sales team members. Atleast 5 years experience of selling to hospitals.
Reporting Manager : Chief Executive Officer
Job Description :
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities both through own sales and also through a direct sales force
- Plan and carry out channel partner sales and manage relationships after relationships are established
- Manage and grow the direct sales team capabilities
- Grow sales and relationship at current customer accounts, upgrades of current accounts and renewals of current accounts past a minimum threshold size
- Plan and carry out data analysis initiative to meet with customers quarterly to review their status with our systems and make recommendations how to drive more value from our systems
- Develop new customer relationships and attain orders from new customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
- Maintain report and data on sales staff activity, channel partner activity and provide prospectus to senior management and the Board of Directors monthly
- Monitor and report on activities and provide other relevant management information
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
To plan and manage sales activity with internal sales team and external channel partners, in order to grow sales in both the United States and applicable global territories, in accordance with agreed to business plans.