Experience: 5+ years of sales experience, with at least 3 years of selling into the hospital, medical, or dental industries
Reports to: Head of Sales
Mobile Aspects has been the pioneering company for surgical documentation solutions that help hospitals become safer and more efficient. The company has helped hospitals of varied sizes and academic institutions improve both profitability and safety through its leading software and smart cabinet solutions. We are expanding our sales team to include a Pittsburgh-based sales rep who will call on hospitals in the UPMC and Allegheny Health Network systems.
Grow current health system customer accounts as fast as possible. The representative will be assigned healthcare system(s) across the United States that are already customers. You will be tasked with meeting with as many hospitals and targets within those active health systems and selling and growing our footprint within them.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Grow sales and relationships with current customer accounts by meeting with as many target personas across the health system as fast as possible.
- Complete renewals and upgrades of current accounts by understanding the upgrade and renewal time periods and working with the customer to complete the orders.
- Present data analytics back to customers to prove return on investment and generate additional sales opportunities.
- Follow up with select inbound sales opportunities to generate sales opportunities at new accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure current customers are receiving support to their satisfaction.
- Maintain reports and data on sales activities for sales opportunities in company CRM. Maintain your list of contacts for each customer in the company CRM.
- Attend training and develop relevant product knowledge and sales skills required for the position. View web-based and other training and exams for the same purpose and ongoing development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com