Experience: 3+ years
Employee will be working for Supply Product with DevOps culture. Should design, develop mobile applications as per the stake holders’ requirements. Should be able to work independently and deliver the output. Should have experience in working with a process-oriented company. Should have extensive Xamarin mobile experience. Good knowledge in any one of the native mobile application developments (Android/iOS). Microsoft Certification for Development within .NET is highly desirable but not essential.
- Successfully develop and implement custom mobile apps that meet the needs of our stake holders.
- Tackle all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, architecture, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and post-launch support.
- Design and prototype potential solutions participate in design and review meetings.
- Work both as a member of a team and individually to design and build mobile apps.
- Stay on top of leading mobile development technologies and best practice standards and implement them appropriately.
- Adapt to changing priorities and personalities in order to seamlessly execute end goals and deliverables.
- Collaborate with our clients on projects.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities as required by the organization.
Xamarin, C#, Mobile Applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org