Experience: 3+ years of experience.
To lead the product management process within Mobile Aspects and to be the voice of the customer for all product improvements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Collaborate with DevOps and executive team on strategy and product lifecycle management including creation of new product solutions, maintenance of existing line of products, and retirement of aging solutions.
- Involved in the complete product management cycle including design, development, testing and support.
- Maintains a well-groomed product roadmap for each product and actively prioritizes new and existing feature requests.
- Coordinate product and feature beta versions to be released on site and gather customer feedback for continuous product improvement.
- Work with DevOps, Customer Success and executive team to coordinate and plan upcoming product schedules.
- Create functional requirements by collecting customer requirements, creating use cases and designing wireframes and mock-ups for new functionality.
- Coordinate product releases, upgrades and release notes by working closely with DevOps, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Lead the effort to create and maintain updated product documentation such as user manuals, training videos and customer knowledge base.
- Perform in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning and create briefings for Sales, Customer Success and executive team.
- Act as subject matter expert for Sales opportunities and Customer Success discussions.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and improve our features, capabilities and user experience through customer interviews.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as required by the organization.
- 3 or more years of experience in product management or as a software business analyst
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and adjust product plans on the fly while ensuring a long-term product vision.
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations across all levels specifically with customers, executives and developers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience maintaining a product roadmap.
- Practical technical skills and real-world experience managing software products.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel to client and prospect sites approximately 15% of the time.
- Experience working with an offshore development team.
- Prior clinical healthcare experience preferred.