Experience: 5 years of sales experience.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Title: Sales Development Representative
To create meetings for sales team at target accounts by way of phone calling, emailing, responding to website and phone inquiries, and using other online media available. Ensure meetings are scheduled and that they are held.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Setup meetings for sales team members across the United States in territories where Mobile Aspects has sales people, as the primary areas.
- Ensure meetings are not only scheduled, but that they are held through confirmations, follow-ups, reschedules, etc.
- Create meetings primarily through phone calling campaigns
- Monitor for website activity, form filling, email to company to immediately call / reply and setup meetings.
- Enter data into company CRM for each call made and result of each call for data keeping purposes.
- Upload and maintain data in CRM for various target lists provided through various means (purchasing lists, subscribing to websites with lists, manually scouring hospitals websites and LinkedIn, etc).
- Manage demo schedule for company
- Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge and sales skills required for the position. View web-based and other training and exams for same purpose and ongoing development.
- Any other accountabilities and responsibilities the Company requires from the position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org