Experience: 0-5 Years
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Makes 50-100 calls / day and sets up at least 1 appointment for demo or salesperson per day.
Learns how to conduct product demo and is able to convert prospect from virtual demo to
onsite visit by salesperson 90pct of time or higher.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- The Pittsburgh, PA based Sales Development Representative will work on prospect
outreach efforts mainly by phone, but also by other means, such as email, LinkedIn
and other media.
- The Sales Development Representative Person will make many calls per day utilizing
a targeted list and messaging provided by Mobile Aspects.
- The objective is to setup virtual demo’s and also meetings for Mobile Aspects sales
- The Sales Development Representative Person will also conduct Virtual Product
Demonstrations held in the Pittsburgh, PA office to prospects
- Technical skills – ability to quickly learn and be highly productive with computer and
web-based tools, such as phone calling systems, CRM’s, marketing tools, and
Microsoft Office tools.
- Documentation skills – immediately document calls made in the CRM and share
appointment info with sales team members.
- People skills – people enjoy talking with them; ability to get people who are not
talkative to open up and talk with them.
- Tenacity: Understands that most calls may end up in a hang-up or no interest. Will
persevere and not get down. Understands that “no” is a part of the job.