Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of Industry Experience
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Mobile Aspects is expanding its Field Service team and has an immediate opening for a Technical Account Manager to provide support for our expanding line of inventory management systems installed at our hospital based customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by Maintaining SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) as agreed with customers.
- Manage new project implementations, from receipt of purchase order to completion of installation.
- Participate in ISO 9000 initiatives.
- Consult customers in workflow changes and policy/process modification.
- Perform onsite troubleshooting at the request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support Center.
- Perform infrastructure assessments to include web services connectivity and desktop requirements.
- Perform customer training following the Mobile Aspects training curriculum.
- Perform both software and hardware repair and replacement at customer site at the request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support Center.
- Perform scheduled maintenance at customer site based on the Mobile Aspects “Maintenance Program”.
- Manage and drive customer onsite meetings.
- Produce weekly customer status report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and comfort working in a high-pace, high-stress environment (e.g. hospital operating rooms).
- Extensive project management experience (e.g. MS Project, Gantt charts, etc.).
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, advanced electronic components, computer maintenance and basic network administration.
- Experience with customer-facing technical support and customer relationship management.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Highly motivated/energetic individual able to work independently, or as a member of a cross-functional team is a MUST.
- Has in depth product knowledge of all hardware and software being used within the Mobile Aspects system.
- Must be within 60 minutes driving distance from downtown Boston.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org