Minimum 2 years of Technical Support Experience
Mobile Aspects is expanding its Field Service team and has an immediate opening for a
Technical Service Engineer to provide support for our expanding line of inventory management
systems installed at our hospital-based customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by Maintaining SLA’s (Service Level
Agreements) as agreed with customers.
- Drive new project implementations, from receipt of purchase order to completion of
- Perform onsite troubleshooting at the request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support
- Perform customer training following the Mobile Aspects training curriculum.
- Perform both software and hardware repair and replacement at customer site at the
request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support Center.
- Perform scheduled maintenance at customer site based on the Mobile Aspects
- Produce weekly customer status report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as required by the organization. (This responsibility is
for all employees. Hence do not delete this when you update the JD for your team
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Tech Support /
- Comfort working in a high-pace, high-stress environment (e.g. hospital operating rooms)
- Exceptional experience in customer service with strong verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- A highly motivated/energetic individual able to work independently, or as a member of a
cross-functional team is a MUST
- Willingness to travel nationwide up to 20% of the time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com