Job Description: Regional Sales Manager
To plan and manage a key sales territory and achieve annual sales targets within the territory. Achieve plan through developing current customer relationships, growing current accounts, selling to new accounts, and working through channel partners in the territory.
Experience : 10+ years selling capital sales to executives. Atleast 5 years experience of selling to hospitals.
Education : Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities both through own sales and also through a direct sales force
- Plan and carry out channel partner sales and manage relationships after relationships are established
- Grow sales and relationship at current customer accounts, upgrades of current accounts and renewals of current accounts past a minimum threshold size
- Plan and carry out data analysis initiative to meet with customers quarterly to review their status with our systems and make recommendations how to drive more value from our systems
- Develop new customer relationships and attain orders from new customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Maintain report and data on sales activity for own sales opportunities and channel partnership opportunities
- Monitor and report on activities and provide other relevant management required information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.