Experience: 3–5 years of sales experience, with at least 2 years of selling into the hospital industry or dental industry
Reports to: Head of Sales
Title: Account Representative
Grow current health system customer accounts as fast as possible. The representative will be assigned healthcare system(s) that are already customers. Meet with as many hospitals and targets within those active health systems and sell and grow our footprint within them.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Grow sales and relationship with current customer accounts by meeting with as many target personas across the health system as fast as possible
- Upgrades of current accounts and renewals of current accounts by understanding the upgrade time period and renewal time period and ensuring both occur
- Follow through on all quotes and hospital purchasing processes to ensure orders are received and match Mobile Aspects Order Processing Standards.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain report and data on sales activity for own sales opportunities and channel partnership opportunities in Company HubSpot. Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database in the Company HubSpot.
- Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge and sales skills required for the position. View web-based and other training and exams for same purpose and ongoing development.
- Any other accountabilities and responsibilities the Company requires from the position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com