Minimum 3 years of Project Management Experience
Manage all customer-facing implementation, integration and upgrade projects (including patches) within the Company. Ensure the fastest possible implementation without sacrificing quality. Create and follow implementation best practices for all new projects. Fill out all required implementation documentation and handover to the account manager at conclusion of each project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Understand and translate customer business/safety goals into successful product configurations in order to achieve them using Mobile Aspects technology during initial implementation.
- Manage a portfolio of implementation and interface projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project.
- Maintain a regular, predictable communication cadence (drumbeat) with each customer and keep detailed notes of each encounter
- Develop standardized and thorough documentation that captures requisite information at each step of the implementation process to drive highly effective and on-time implementations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs before and after implementation.
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key implementation milestones using project management and CRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Project Management
- Comfort working in a high-pace, high-stress environment (e.g. hospital operating rooms)
- Exceptional experience in customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- A highly motivated/energetic individual able to work independently, or as a member of a cross-functional team is a MUST
- Willingness to travel nationwide up to 20% of the time
- PMP Certification a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com