Minimum 2-5 years
To assist the marketing and product management teams by creating documents upon request. The employee should have very good English writing skills, and should be able to write entire documents based on bullet points or other inputs from managers. Employee should have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Should also have a good sense for design to make professional and eye-catching documents and presentations. Website management experience would be a plus.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist the sales and marketing departments by creating and updating key documents such as marketing collateral and sales presentations.
- Assist the product management team by creating and updating documents including user manuals, user guides, instructions, and the customer care portal.
- Create graphics for use across sales presentations, marketing collateral and the website.
- Update the website to keep up with changes to the product portfolio and marketing strategies.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as required by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 2-5 years’ experience working on documentation.
- Experience in content writing.
- Have impeccable English writing and speaking skills.
- Must turn ideas and bullet points into full marketing documents, PowerPoint slides and product documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com