Experience: 10+ years selling capital sales to executives. At least 5 years’ experience of selling to hospitals.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Territories: Southern CA
To plan and manage a key sales territory and achieve annual sales targets within the territory. Achieve plan through developing current customer relationships, growing current accounts, selling to new accounts, and working through channel partners in the territory.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop and grow relationships at CEO, CFO, COO, SVP levels; and also Chairs of Radiology, Cardiology, Surgery, Gastroenterology
- Grow sales and relationship with current customer accounts, upgrades of current accounts, and renewals of current accounts past a minimum threshold size
- Develop new customer relationships and attain orders from new customers
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities both through own sales and also through Distributor relationships
- Schedule and lead Quarterly Business Reviews with hospital executives and end-users. Quarterly Business Reviews are data analyses to help customers get the most value from our systems.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain report and data on sales activity for own sales opportunities and channel partnership opportunities in Company CRM. Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database in the Company CRM.
- Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge and sales skills required for the position. View web-based and other training and exams for the same purpose and ongoing development.
- Any other accountabilities and responsibilities the Company requires from the position