Experience: 10+ years selling capital sales to executives. At least 5 years experience of selling to hospitals.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Title: Regional Sales Specialist
To plan and manage a key sales territory and achieve annual sales targets within the territory. Achieve plan through developing current customer relationships, growing current accounts, selling to new accounts, and working through channel partners in the territory.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Key Metrics:
- New sales contracts closed at $2Million per year
- Keeping a pipeline of $7.5Million that matches that pipeline hygiene criteria at Mobile Aspects
- Minimum of 6 in-person meetings per week with current customers and prospective clients
- Develop and grow relationships at CEO, CFO, COO, SVP levels; and also Chairs of Radiology, Cardiology, Surgery, Gastroenterology
- Grow sales and relationship with current customer accounts, upgrades of current accounts and renewals of current accounts past a minimum threshold size
- Develop new customer relationships and attain orders from new customers
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities both through own sales and also through a direct sales force
- Plan and carry out data analysis initiative to meet with customers quarterly to review their status with our systems and make recommendations how to drive more value from our systems
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Maintain report and data on sales activity for own sales opportunities and channel partnership opportunities in Company CRM
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Any other accountabilities and responsibilities the Company requires from the position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org