Minimum 1-year customer support experience.
Mobile Aspects is expanding its Field Service team and has an immediate opening for a Technical Service Engineer co-op to provide support for our expanding line of inventory management systems installed at our hospital-based customers. This co-op position will center around defining customer workflows and designing innovations to help in the constant pursuit of customer success.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by maintaining SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) as agreed with customers.
- Perform onsite troubleshooting at the request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support Center.
- Drive new project ideas and innovations based on customer feedback.
- Perform customer training following the Mobile Aspects training curriculum.
- Perform both software and hardware repair and replacement at customer site at the request of Mobile Aspects Technical Support Center.
- Produce weekly customer status report to the Account Manager.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as required by the organization
- Fully document customer workflows and SOPs
- Experience working in Tech Support / Help Desk
- Comfort working in a high-pace, high-stress environment (e.g., hospital operating rooms)
- Exceptional experience in customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- A highly motivated/energetic individual able to work independently, or as a member of a cross-functional team is a MUST
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org