Position : Product Manager
- Lead internal stakeholders through the entire product lifecycle planning discussions and drive decisions for your products.
- Work with Engineering and the SVP of Operations to coordinate and plan upcoming product schedules.
- Create the functional requirements by collecting the customer needs, creating use cases, working with Engineering on the design and if appropriate possible business rules for new functionality.
- Create internal and customer documentation for new product features including user documentation and release notes.
- Coordinate product release schedules by working closely with Marketing, Services, and Engineering.
- Perform in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning and create briefings.
- Coordinate subject matter expertise for product and company collateral.
- Coordinates all product planning, release management and product council committee meetings.
- Help define the product strategy and roadmap by working closely with senior leadership.
- As needed, participate in Sales meetings with prospective clients and existing clients.
- Proactively identify and resolve issue(s) to deliver functional products on time
- Experience leading large agile projects.
- Proven success of building business cases and conducting opportunity analysis.
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations across all levels specifically with executive level roles for internal stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Strong business sense, including ability to understand and manage financial reports and metrics.
- Practical technical skills and real-world experience managing software products.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel to client and prospect sites approximately 25% of the time.
- Experience working with an offshore development team.
- Prior clinical healthcare experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of a young, energetic company that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.