Position : Technical Account Manager
Experience : Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Reporting Manager : Director of Customer Success
Mobile Aspects is expanding our Field Service team and has an immediate opening for a Technical Account Manager to provide support for our expanding line of inventory management systems installed at our hospital based customers. This individual will:
- Operate as the lead contact for all matters related to customer account management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all customer engagement points. This includes users, supervisors, department heads, administration. Maintain relationships with the C-suite, where appropriate
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders (administration) by using a consultative approach, advising them on best practices and measuring results to prove ROI
- Participate in the negotiations for extending service contracts and responsible for payment collection
- Work with internal functional groups to ensure timely and successful delivery of product updates, cases, enhancements, etc.
- Perform daily reviews of all operational account performance metrics to identify risk factors. Immediately identify and resolve any issues
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- Bachelors or Associates degree in technical discipline with at least 5 years of industry experience in sales or customer service
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and comfort working in a high-pace, high-stress environment (e.g. hospital operating rooms)
- Extensive project management experience (e.g. MS Project, Gantt charts, etc.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, advanced electronic components, computer maintenance and basic network administration
- Experience with customer-facing technical support and customer relationship management
- Must be able to drive extensively within the PA/NJ/NY area to get to client sites
- Experience working in a hospital or in the healthcare industry is highly desired
- Experience working at an ISO 9001:2008 or ISO 9001:2000 accredited organization is recommended
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of a young, energetic company that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.